The Nominations Committee is seeking registered Democrats to run for leadership positions on the Executive Board. Some board members are retiring and some are stepping down from their current positions, any interested Democrats are encouraged to contact Mari Falk, Flossie Meyer or Cal Potter.
The election will be held at the October meeting of the Executive Board at the Democratic Headquarters (816 Erie Ave). All registered Democrats are eligible to run for any position on the Board and all Democrats present are allowed a vote.
The following people are currently in these positions:
- Chairperson: Andrew Bubb
- First Vice Chairperson: Flossie Meyer
- Second Vice Chairperson: Carol Zoran
- Secretary: Diane Ebenreiter
- Treasurer: Anita Klein
- Sergeant-at-Arms: Thomas Stoelb
- Public Relations: Tim Lorenz
- Membership Secretary: Mary Jo Stoelb
- Executive Board running for re-election: Mari Falk, Cal Potter.
Completing 2nd year: Jim Baumgart, Joan Henessey, Sonia Larson.
We would like to thank Cynthia Devine and Ed Filmyer for their long commitment to leadership positions with the County Party.