TODAY is the day we take back this state for the people of Wisconsin and end the politics of Divide and Conquer. Make sure you get to the polls and VOTE TODAY, June 5th, for Democrats Tom Barrett and Mahlon Mitchell if you haven’t voted already.
We are still knocking on doors and calling people on the phone to make sure they get out to vote. Stop in at the Campaign Headquarters at 816 Erie Ave. in Sheboygan any time today or call (920)395-5540, and give whatever time you can spare to make sure every last Barrett supporter gets to cast their ballot today!
We recommend using the Voter Public Access Website at vpa.wi.gov and the Government Accountability Board’s Website at gab.wi.gov to find information about registering to vote, your registration status and where to vote among other voting related information.
You can vote at your polling location from 7:00 a.m. until 8:00 p.m. As long as you’re in line at your polling location by 8:00 p.m., you have the right to cast your ballot.
You DO NOT NEED PHOTO ID to vote in the election today. If you are registering to vote at the polls or have moved to your new address more than 28 days before the election, just bring any of the following with you.
- A current and valid Wisconsin driver license.
- A current and valid Wisconsin identification card.
- Any other official identification card or license issued by a Wisconsin governmental body or unit.
- Any identification card issued by an employer in the normal course of business and bearing a photo of the card holder, but not including a business card.
- A real estate tax bill or receipt for the current year or the year preceding the date of the election.
- A residential lease which is effective for a period that includes election day (NOT for first-time voters registering by mail).
- A university, college or technical institute identification card (must include photo), ONLY if the bearer provides a fee receipt dated within the last nine months or the institution provides a certified housing list to the municipal clerk.
- A gas, electric or telephone service statement (utility bill) for the period commencing not earlier than 90 days before election day.
- Bank statement.
- A check or other document issued by a unit of government.