Thank you to all of the volunteers who have come out to events or circulated petitions on their own since Tuesday. We’ve had tremendous turnout these first few days and we could not have done it without your help. But there’s still plenty more to do.
The following is a list of drop-in sites and upcoming events over the next week or so. Please sign up for a shift or two at one of the organized signing events and help us keep this thing rolling!
You can sign up for shifts HERE (the Plymouth site was just organized and therefore does not appear on the web registration form). If you can’t volunteer at any of these dates, make sure to pass the word so that others can get out to these events to help out or sign the petition.
You can also call (920)395-3601 if you have questions, need a home visit, would like to volunteer or to listen to an updated list of events.
- Friday, November 18th – Plymouth sign-up. Corner of Eastern and Highland Avenues (in front of Cousin’s Subs). 3 PM to 8 PM
- Wednesday, November 23rd – Drive Thru at Deland Park. Meet at Wisconsin Ave. and Broughton Dr. 3 PM to 7 PM (2 volunteer shifts)
- Wednesday, November 23rd – Drive Thru at Emil Mazey Hall. 3 PM to 7 PM (2 volunteer shifts)
- Friday, November 25th – Black Friday Visibility. Meet at Kettle Moraine UniServ Council Office to stage (HWY 42 and Rangeline Rd.) 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM (3 volunteer shifts)
- Saturday, November 26th – Saturday Visibility. Meet at Kettle Moraine UniServ Council Office to stage (HWY 42 and Rangeline Rd.) 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM (2 volunteer shifts)
- Wednesday, November 30th – Drive Thru – Park & Ride near Best Buy (location tentative). 3 PM to 7 PM (2 volunteer shifts)
In addition to the volunteer opportunities there are a couple of casual drop-in sites and open houses where anyone can come and sign the recall petition.
- Sheboygan Labor Hall *DROP IN SITE* 1104 Wisconsin Ave (in front of the Garten Toy apartments and a few blocks NW of the post office). Monday through Friday 10AM-6PM
- Paradigm Cafe in Sheboygan *DROP IN SITE* (Corner of 8th Street & St. Claire). Look for Geoff Tolley (has full beard and red United Wisconsin fist shirt). Geoff will have blank signature forms there and some clipboards. Office Max also has legal sized clipboards. Saturday & Sunday November 19th & 20th 2PM-6PM.
- OPEN HOUSE – N190 Random Lake Rd. Open 24/7; call in advance if it’s late (920)994-4245.
- OPEN HOUSE – Anita Klein’s home. 211 Cranberry Ct, Waldo, WI. 3-6pm Mon Nov 21st – Wed Nov 23rd / 3-6pm Fri Nov 25th – Fri Dec 9th.